Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Surname Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrddin Emrys

Other

Myrddin Emrys

Surname  Application Empty
PostSubject: Surname Application   Surname  Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:33 pm

If you've already been approved to be related to a canon and want to claim the surname so no one else can use it, then this is where you will post. Please note that some names cannot be claimed. Those are ones specified as dead names. Please do not pm an admin asking to use it. Now, I'm not against using canon names, I'm all for it. Just some of them would have died out if the only one left of that line was a girl. If she marries her name changes and thus her child would bear her husband's name and her maiden name would be a dead name. Or the person would have had no children and thus again makes for a dead name.

Names that are dead and therefore cannot be claimed:

Black
Bones
Crouch
Dumbledore
Gaunt
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Pettigrew
Prewett
Potter
Ravenclaw
Slytherin

Please post below using this code if you're wanting to claim a surname.
Code:
[code][b]Character's Surname you want to claim[/b] - by [i]characters that will be using the surname[/i][/code]
Back to top Go down
https://ashestoashes.rpg-board.net

Surname Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1