Ashes to Ashes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chatbox Expectations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myrddin Emrys

Other

Myrddin Emrys

Chatbox Expectations Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Expectations   Chatbox Expectations I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm

The Chatbox is a privilege and those who abuse it will basically ruin the fun for everyone else. I am adamant about these rules being followed. Please do not hesitate to speak up and pm Myrddin Emrys if an admin or mod are breaking the rules. They are not above them and should be the ones upholding them and being an example to the others. Any admin or mod that breaks these shall have their chatbox mod or admin privileges stripped.

RULES OF THE CHATBOX
  • NO SEXTING! I mean it. You want to do so, take it to private messaging! There will be no exceptions to this rule. Break it and you WILL be banned.
  • Subjects that may offend are to please be treated with caution and respect. Those might include: age, gender, sexuality, politics, religion. If someone does not wish to answer please accept that. I know that some of those are hot button topics for me especially politics and religion.
  • No gossiping. Meaning no going about saying, "So and so's handler is actually a girl/guy." "So and so's handler is gay/bi/tran/whatever."
  • Be respectful of the other people
  • The color RED is for admins only. It will only be used to get your attention as a warning, announcement,.etc. This goes for all shades of red please.
  • Please do not change the size of your font. Again, anything exceeding normal font size is restricted for the reasons stated above.
  • The chatbox is not meant for a substitute for posting. If people are just lounging around the chatbox instead of posting then they will be banned from it. (example: you were in the chatbox a week but didn't post once)
  • Please no IC chatting and behavior unless it agreed with the majority members in the chatbox. It gets rather annoying when you want to talk to someone but they are behaving like their character instead of themselves.
  • Please be respectful of the other members and watch your mouth. That means no excessive swearing or lewd comments.

Rules are subject to change and you will be notified when such changes are made.
Back to top Go down
https://ashestoashes.rpg-board.net

Chatbox Expectations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ashes to Ashes :: WHERE IT ALL BEGAN :: Information :: Rules :: General Rules-