It is currently the summer of 2020. You may post everywhere but the Schools unless you are a teacher.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

Adventures of Summer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace Lowell

Natural

PostSubject: Adventures of Summer   Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 pm

"Why do I always let you pick the spots to hang out at?" Isaac grumbled as he crawled along behind Jace, they were crawling underneath a black berry bush that Jace had found some weeks ago. A tunnel had been made prior to his arrival but he was still unsure about the destination. It felt like they had been crawling for ages. His clothes were stained with mud and he was slowly getting sick of Jace kicking back dirt.

"Because..." Jace singsonged, "I find the cool shit."

Jace could not wipe the grin off his face as he scrambled ahead, accidentally kicking back dirt at Isaac.

"You can explain to my mother why every damn time I see you, I am covered in mud." Isaac grumbled quietly, knowing full well that Jace could hear him. Finally, the tunnel started to open up into a large BlackBerry bush cavern. The inside was set up like a fort. Jace had dug out a spot and filled it with blankets, a lamp was in the corner along with a crate that was filled with what he presumed was edible food and drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Alkaev

Halfblood

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Summer   Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:54 pm

Isaac was tired and wanted to know where they were getting. While he was a patient person, even those with a tight self control, would get short when it came to Jace. The boy could say it was only about a mile ahead and what that equaled to was more like five. The teen's eye twitched a bit because he was sure that his...friend was kicking back dirt on purpose. He scoffed when the other said he found all the cool 'shit'. "Right," he muttered and glared at the backside of Jace. "And that's why you behaved as you did at the beach right?"

He then groused sarcastically and with some acid about his step-mother. The woman just loved to complain about his state of dress not that she actually cared. The only thing that woman cared about was that if they were too ruined they would cost money to replace. It didn't matter that it was his money or that of his father's. In her eyes, it was all her money. She would have loved if he had disgraced himself to be disowned and the money kept to her and her daughter.

When the tunnel opened up, he blinked and looked around. Okay, he had to had it to the mutt. This wasn't that bad. Glancing around, he arched a brow and gave a nonplussed look. "Where are we supposed to piss?" One shoulen't crap and eat in the same area. He also had to give the other grief for their trip here.

Jace Lowell

Natural

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Summer   Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:02 pm

"If you ask nicely I might show you, but with that attitude.... I could make you suffer." Jace smirked and stood to stretch. He shook himself and raised a brow at Isaac.

"The beach was pretty cool," his eyes flashed a bit as he emphasized on the cool as he was mainly talking about the temperature of the water. "I'll give you that one."

Jace put his hand through the black berry bush to his left side, showing the illusion spell.

"Stick your head through and you will find another cavern, you will also find my actual lodgings, a small stream and another tunnel leading off to the amenities." He laughed and walked through the wall, having family members that could perform magic had its uses.

Jace popped his head back out as Isaac was reluctant. "Come on, dont be scared Birdy. "

Permission granted within reason to GM Isaac Alkaev.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Summer   

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Summer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1